Mexico City streets

This week I made a quick visit to Mexico City to run a few errands that I had to do. Even that I love going to the city every time I can, this time was the exception. Since early in the morning things started going the wrong way, plans changed and I ended up loosing the day in the middle of the streets stucked in traffic. At least I got to finish what I went to do. 

I wanted to shoot some pictures for the blog, but as I said before, everything turned out badly until we were parked in this street and I decided to shoot right there, I liked the result, a very casual and simple outfit in the middle of a very busy city street. 
What about you, do you like it??


Esta semana hice una visita rápida a la ciudad de México para hacer algunas cosas que tenia que hacer desde hace un tiempo. Aunque amo ir a la ciudad cada vez que puedo, esta vez fue la excepción. Desde temprano en la mañana las cosas empezaron a ir de la forma equivocada, los planes cambiaron y termine por perder un día en medio de las calles atorada en el trafico. Por lo menos pude acabar de hacer a lo que fui. 
Quería tomar unas fotos para el blog, pero como dije antes, todo salio mal hasta que estábamos estacionados en esta calle y decidí tomar unas fotos ahí mismo, me gusto el resultado: un look muy casual y simple en medio de una calle en una ciudad muy ocupada.
¿Qué tal ustedes, les gusta?
 



BLOUSE- Shasa
JEANS- Rapsodia
PURSE- Payless Shoes
FLATS- Forever21
NECKLACE- Vintage