Treasure Discovered

mexican fashion blogger
Isn't it amazing when you find clothes in your closet that you didn't remember having? Well, that is just what happened to me while I was searching around my closet for a post that I did a couple weeks ago (check it here). I saw this dress and when I tried it on I just couldn't wait to wear it, so when the weather was behaving quite nicely I took the chance and wore this outfit. I gotta add that I used my grandma pearls to accessorize it and  give it a feminine and preppy touch but the funny thing here is that whenever I use her jewelery I just feel her so close to me that it makes me wanna wear them for the rest of my life. Anyways... What do you think?? Like what you see??

¿No es lo mejor cuando encuentras ropa en tu closet que no te acordabas que tenias? Bueno, eso es justo lo que me paso cuando estaba indagando en mi closet para hacer un post de hace algunas semanas (véanlo aquí). Me encontré con este vestido y cuando me lo probé no podía esperar mas para poder usarlo, así que cuando el clima estuvo agusto tome la oportunidad y me puse este outfit. Debo añadir que use las perlas de mi abuela para accesorizar el look y darle un aire femenino y preppy, lo chistoso es que siempre que uso su joyería la siento tan cerca a mi que me hace querer usarla para el resto de la vida. En fin, ¿Qué piensan? ¿Les gusta lo que ven?
  
mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger


mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger
DRESS: Spot
SUNGLASSES: Urban Outfiters
PEARLS: Vintage (Grandmas)
SHOES: Forever21