The purple dress

mexican fashion blogger
I bought this dress from "El Closet de Vainilla" a couple months ago in La Comer (a mexican retailing store). I hadn't had the chance to wear it, but finally this weekend was the perfect timing. Truth is that this is a dress that I love ever since I saw it for the first time on the video of the ad campaign of the brand. I feel that the design makes this piece very sexy, ellegant and femenine at the same time. I love the gold details and specially that it has some transparencies.
I believe that what I like the most about this dress is the concept behind its brand. "El Closet de Vainilla" is the first 100% Mexican brand that offers a variety of super-trendy designs at affordable prices. If you still do not know "El Closet de Vainilla" do not wait more and go to the nearest "La Comer" to know all about the new season of the brand or visit their webpage.


Compre este vestido de "El Closet de Vainilla" hace un par de meses en La Comer. No había tenido la oportunidad de usarlo, pero este fin de semana llegó. La verdad es un vestido que me encanta desde que lo vi por primera vez en el video de la campaña de la marca, siento que el diseño lo hace muy sexy, elegante y femenino a la vez, me encantan los detalles dorados que tiene y sobre todo que tiene un poco de transparencias. 
Creo que lo que mas me gusta de este vestido es el concepto de su marca, ya que "El Closet de Vainilla" es la primera marca 100% mexicana que ofrece una gran variedad de diseños super modernos a precios muy accesibles. Si todavía no la conocen no esperen mas y vayan a La Comer mas cercana a conocer toda la temporada nueva de la marca. 

mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger

mexican fashion blogger
DRESS: El closet de Vainilla
Belt: Forever21


What do you think of the dress? Don't you love it? 

¿Qué tal les pareció el vestido? ¿No lo aman?