A walk with my dog


I am starting to realize that my basic spring uniform is a flirty skirt paired with a nice top, plus the right accesories and I am ready to go. I just love wearing skirts whenever I start to feel the heat of spring in the air, and they are all I feel like wearing. 
I took Milka (my dog) for a walk while wearing this outfit. I have to tell you that I had so much fun with her and also while taking this pictures. I feel like the outfit is so much me, flirty, femenine and very girly-girl.
What do you think?

Me estoy empezando a dar cuenta que mi uniforme basico en primavera es una falda coqueta con una blusa bonita, mas los accesorios correctos y estoy lista para irme. Es que amo usar faldas cuando empiezo a sentir el calor de primavera en el aire, y son todo lo que me quiero poner. 
Saque a Milka (mi perro) a dar un paseo mientras use este outfit. Debo decirles que me divertí muchisimo con ella y tambien mientras tomaba estas fotos. Siento que este outfit es muy como yo. Coqueto, femenino y muy girly-girl.
¿Que les parece?





TOP- Charlotte Russe
SKIRT- Shasa
SUNNIES- Urban Outfitters. (Also here and here)
PURSE- Michael Kors 
BRACELET- Mexican Boutique
SHOES- Bebe