Up in the tree


And the skirts keep coming up among my outfits, as I've said it before, I just can't help it. This time I chose to wear an asymetrical skirt in a very bright color.
While I was trying to find a place to shoot this outfit I came across this old tree where I used to climb during my childhood, and then I thought, why not take them there?
Do you like the pictures?

Y las faldas siguen apareciendo entre mis outfits, y como ya lo he dicho antes, no lo puedo evitar. Esta vez escogí usar una falda en un tono brillantes y de corte asimétrico.
Mientras estaba intentando encontrar un lugar para tomar fotos de este outfit me encontré con este árbol viejo en el que solía trepar a lo largo de mi niñez, y entonces pensé: ¿por qué no tomarlas ahí?
¿Les gustan las fotos?


SKIRT- Mexican Boutique
TOP- H&M
SUNNIES- Urban Outfitters
SHOES- Pink