A very lovable dress...


The dress I'm wearing in this outfit is one of those dresses that you just can't stop loving. The shape, the color, the way you feel in it, everything. I am in love with it. Plus it's perfect for spring and it has an amazing back. Basically the dress speaks for itself, so I kept the accesories very simple.
I gotta say that the color of this dress is kind of invading my closet, you've seen it in this skirt and there are many outfits yet to come that have this coral red in them...I think that it's another of the reasons that make me fall in love with this dress so much.
What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do?


El vestido que llevo en este outfit es uno de esos vestidos que no puedes dejar de amar. La forma, el color, la manera en la que te sientes en él, todo. Estoy enamorada de él. Además, es perfecto para la primavera y tiene una espalda increíble. Básicamente el vestido habla por sí mismo, por lo que quise mantener los accesorios muy simples.
Debo decir que el color de este vestido esta invadiendo mi closet, ya lo vieron en esta falda y hay muchos outfits por venir que tienen este rojo coral en ellos... Creo que es otra de las cualidades que hacen que ame este vestido tanto. 
¿Qué piensan? ¿Lo aman cómo yo?